We intend to publish our models and methods in the form of publicly available tools at different levels of readiness, from experimental prototypes to mature tools, where possible together with partners.
Some of the tools we developed or co-developed to larger or smaller degrees (see tool details):
- support for the Quality and Resource Management Language (QRML), on https://qrml.org.
- the Pareto Calculator for Pareto Algebra computations
- the Computation Modeling Workbench (CMWB) (github page) as a playground for foundations of models-of-computation
- CMLang Domain-specific languages and support tools for the models of the CMWB and CMLib.
- CMLib A python library with a variety of tools supporting the analysis and conversion of various models of computation.
- CMTrace A python based tool to make visually attractive SVG figures of (small) execution traces.
- The SDF3 tool supports
- The POOSL modeling language is supported by the Rotalumis tool.
- Activity models are supported by the LSAT tool.
- Digital Twinning with Virtual xCPS (not yet published)